Continuous liners were born from our vast experience gained in the world of containment. A tailor-made product, CSV Containment liners can satisfy any request of our clients.
Continuous liners of different sizes, shapes, and colours are designed and packaged at our production site in Piedmont. The work of our dedicated department works in synergy with the production of bags for flexible isolators and processes the best films available on the market.
The ongoing collaboration with suppliers allows us to fine-tune material characteristics, improving the strength and transparency, while reducing its thickness without decreasing its sealing quality. In this way, we can make our “donut” more compact. However, CSV Containment can also realize folded solutions or process materials supplied directly by customers, provided with the necessary certifications.
Continuous liners made in CSV provide high-containment packaging, extreme ease of use, and remarkable effectiveness in containing active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). All discharging systems, be they on rigid or flexible stations, produced by CSV Containment are certainly equipped with continuous liner solutions and fitted with appropriate corrugated canisters or liner rings. Our direct experience in the field has allowed us to develop a whole series of tricks, such as the use of inflatable seals to support the liners while controlling their unwinding, to offer the customer an even more complete product.
TWIN TIE® closing system.
The continuous liner systems we produce are essential for all material transfer operations in containment. Bags, bottles, cans, and whatever else needs to be disposed of, can be transferred into liners and secured through dedicated closure systems. Indeed, it is precisely in recent times that CSV has developed these new closure systems.
The proprietary and patented TWIN TIE® closing system is the result of constant research by our design team. The chosen solution for closing bags is the quickest and most effective way to ensure safe operation when separating liners. Indeed, our special twin clamps can be tightened using special tools down to very small diameters. Thus, a single product makes it possible to guarantee the sealing of bags with different thicknesses. Then, all it takes is one cut to separate the two parts and obtain two perfectly sealed closures with an OEB5 security level.
- Discharching of API, toxic, and high reactive products
- Discharge from centrifuge
- Drum filling station
- Port solution for isolator product/equipment/waste
- Waste port of cleanrooms
- Product transfer
Features of CSV Continuous Liners System:
- Contained product flow protects the operators and the environment
- Transparent and Lightweight material
- ATEX Compliant Antistatic film
- High strength and resistant to solvents
- Current good manufacturing practice ensures the product is contained and protected at all times
- High containment processing and ease of use
- Easy installation onto existing plant hardware
- One person processing operation
- Inert atmosphere possible when offloading product
- Significant reduction in cleaning time costs and waste material
- Canister support cage ensures continuous liner is supported at all times
- Diameter liners: 4”, 6”, 8”, 14”, 16”, 18”, 21”, 23”
- Length liners: 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40 m
- Thickness liners: 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 120, 150 Micron
- LDPE (Dissipative Low Density Polyethylene) EU&US compliant to: US Ph 661, US Ph 231, EU Ph 3.1.3, EU Ph 3.1.4, EU Ph 3.1.5, BSE, TSE e Latex free
Moreover, the tightness of our products has been tested and validated by our SMEPAC test experts. All of CSV Containment’s efforts are to offer a full range of secure products and services, backed by our direct experience in the world of Containment and capable of meeting most operators’ needs. For all other needs, there is our passion, our adaptability, and our flexibility in providing tailor-made answers. What are you waiting for to contact us?
For more info: email@example.com