New materials to tailor your flexible dispensing isolator and increase the safety.
CSV Containment displays a universal dispensing isolator to improve the efficiency of your production processes in areas where highly active substances are handled. The disposable technologies can protect both the operator and the product during the filling, unloading, weighing and sampling of substances. The CSV Containment flexible dispensing has been realized with innovating materials as a result of the ongoing research of the internal division which produces continuous liner and tailored flexibles. Our flexible isolators help to reduce significantly production and cleaning costs by preventing product loss and cross-contamination especially during the frequent substance changes that can occur in chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing environments, to name a few. We can offer, according to customer needs, high wall transparency, AISI316L steel support structure, customized equipment.
- Double chambers Dispensing Isolator
- Zippered walls material pass box
- Bag out continuous liner
- Product offloading via EZIFLOW Cassette
- Closed bottom
- On the bench or mobile configuration
- On the Film super transparent and super elastic
- Loop with Velcro or snaps installation
- Flexible enclosure dismounting by collapsing
- Available in disposable/single use configuration (LDPE gloves thermowelded and integrated in the film enclosure)
- No steel support structure cleaning required
Our “plastic chambers” are usually equipped with gloves, cable glands, filters, fluids, continuous liner and every product is developed according to the type of atmosphere to confine, in order to make the solution functional, ergonomic and acceptable by operators. The low density ultra-transparent and antistatic polyethylene is available in different thicknesses and formats and is certified with the documentation required by the pharmaceutical world.
CSV Containment is present in the pharmaceutical market and is focused on providing engineering, construction and validation solutions for the LifeScience world. For more information:email@example.com