Double Iris for double Chamber!
Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (HPAPI) Reactor Charging.
This new Reactor Charging Station is equipped with a double Iris Drum pass box made by CSV Containment. The Drum Iris Technology is an innovative solution, created and patented by CSV Life Science, that has obtained important results confirming its performance and safety.
Here the configuration of the Reactor Charging Station:
- A steel made structure mobile on Pivotal telescopic wheels, equipped with breaks. Product contact surfaces material: AISI316L. Main structure material of Reactor Charging: AISI304.
- Both chamber, pre and main, designed and built as a module equipped with the same flanges, gloves , glass panels and inflatable seals; this design choice minimize the item and the spare parts to be managed.
- Glass panels made of tempered glass (6+6 mm sandwich type).
- Each glass panel is equipped with 2 gloves, fitted on flanges in conductive PTFE (4 in total).
- Gloves JUGITEC EPDM Conductive model.
- Pre-chamber equipped with a manual double iris drum interface (fully automatic version available),in order to facilitate operator drum liner handling. The double IRIS is composed by steel body hosting EPDM conductive diaphragms.
- Main chamber provided with a conical bottom hopper connected to the pneumatic transfer system.
- Upper side of the chamber equipped with clamp connection of different size, suitable to interface an intake system or vent from the plant. Two sight glasses for each chamber useful to position an external lamp.
- On the top of each chamber of the Reactor Charging is foreseen a 8” clamp connection to host a 6” chute for Push Push safe change filter systems.
- A side of the chamber is used for connecting, by two quick-release joint, to a nitrogen injection system or washing fluid. One of the two quick-joint is connected to a spray gun.
- The station is equipped with an antistatic ceramic scissor, connected to the chamber by a steel made chain/cable.
- A pneumatic lifter ATEX, powered by compressed air and controlled by a small pneumatic panel with holding button, allows drum handling.
- Performance test by SMEPAC monitoring.
CSV Containment is present in the pharmaceutical market and is focused on providing engineering, construction and validation solutions for the LifeScience world. For more information:firstname.lastname@example.org